Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Hai Der!

Hey there, beautiful folks.  Here I am trying my first hand at blogging.  Yay!  Im excited to start this, mainly because writing has always been such a wonderful outlet for me, and its been a very long while since I've done it.  So for me, this is therapy.  For you, I hope its - well - fun - for lack of a better term.  Im in a very 'limbo-esque' point in my life.  I am a single mom of an amazing little boy named Jack, and have found myself living back in the small West-Texas town I was born and raised in.  I have a million things going on in my life right now, and one, that is very important to me.... who lives 10 hours away.  The love of my life.  It has taken me 28 years, a million frogs, & one rather unpleasant divorce, to find him, and I can truly say he has been a Godsend.  Planning a future, and a family, with the one person you know was given to you by God, is so exciting.  For the first time in my life, I am utterly and completely happy.  I have a very GREAT, and loving God, a more than wonderful family, a son who has completely changed my life and the way I look at this world, and friends that keep me in stitches.  Anywho, I hope you enjoy my little blog, as I know I will enjoy doing it!  Thanks a jillion and God Bless!!!

-McKinziLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment